Why WordPress Websites are Best for Marketing your Business
WordPress Websites are Superior
WordPress is a Valuable CMS Option for Business Websites
Content management systems (CMS) are very popular today with online marketers and businesses of all sizes and descriptions. However, with so many options to choose from it might be hard to decide which CMS to use for your website. If you are looking for something that is easy to use and capable of cutting your costs in many ways; the answer is WordPress.
Though initially misunderstood as just ‘blog’ software, WordPress has proven its worth by introducing a revolution in how websites are created. Your WordPress website is the center of all your internet content and marketing efforts and you’ll be amazed at the benefits you’ll see when you update your website with WordPress.
Benefits: WordPress vs. Traditional Websites
- Cost savings – WordPress makes updating your website quick, easy, and best of all FREE! You’re able to make edits yourself anytime you want; no more paying a web developer to maintain your site content!
- Easy integration with social networking – WordPress fully integrates your blog posts with social media such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and more! You no longer need to go to each of these networks, sign in, and post…WordPress does it all for you!
- Schedule your content – WordPress allows you to schedule content to be published on your site on a specific date/time! For example, you can write a full 12 week e-course, break it into 12 parts, and schedule each content post on an automated recurring schedule.
- Better accessibility – WordPress enables you to make changes or add content from any computer in the world with internet access and a web browser, thereby doing away with the need for additional software or specific firewall settings.
- Excellent for SEO purposes – WordPress code can be constructed in a very consistent and orderly manner and is free from excessive HTML code. WordPress code is optimized for indexing by Google. Also, if you have the right set up, you can customize every post or page you make to get the advantage of having the maximum possible chances of getting your pages in top search results.
- Enhanced security – WordPress and other blog software that utilize plugins are often misunderstood as being less secure than traditional websites. The perception is that hackers can easily hack your website. The truth is, however, if you have the right settings your WordPress website is far more hacker-proof and secure than a traditional site.
- Two way discussion with visitors – In a traditional website, there is only one-way, outbound communication with visitors, whereas WordPress allows you to have two way communications through comments. Comments encourage an indirect discussion with your visitors. As visitors comment on your posts, the comments get included in your website content. These comments are typically full of keyword phrases further enhance your SEO rankings.
- One-step content posting – There is only one method that allows you to publish live content to a website with a single click and that is through WordPress. Isn’t that amazing? Just one step to posting content on your website!
- Mobile friendly – If you have WordPress, you don’t need to create a second website just for mobile users. WordPress automatically detects whether a visitor is viewing on a standard web browser or a mobile device and adjusts accordingly.
The benefits of having a WordPress website are extensive! Contact Webmaster For Hire to get your content updated into a WordPress site today!