Thank you for submitting all the necessary data
to help us get started on your services
So, what happens next?
SSL Certificate Account
- We will setup your SSL Certificate for you
- Upon completion, we’ll send an email to notify you
WordPress Support Service Accounts
Immediately, we will schedule to complete the following:
- Run a check for any existing detected malware (clean up, if any are found)
- Set up the website monitoring
- Adding necessary security plugins
- Setup daily and run initial backup
- Run any needed updates
- Schedule monthly updates
Regularly, we will complete:
- Daily backups
- Monthly updates to your website’s core files, theme, and any plugins with available updates. 123
- Should your website get hacked, upon notification either by our monitoring OR by you emailing us directly at email@example.com
1. Access to where your theme will be required. If your website was custom created, there will be no updates.
2. Premium plugins will require the license fee installed.
3. One day a month our updates occur. New updates can become available within up to 24-hours of our updates. They will be updated the following month.
Microsoft 360 Account
- We will setup the email address(es) for you
- Upon completion, we’ll send an email to the one used with your purchase that will include instructions on how to:
- set up the emails for use via computer, tablet and mobile phones
- download and set up software (if Microsoft 360 – Business Standard)
- support information for questions
Be sure to check your SPAM/Junk folders for our email (or whitelist our email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for allowing us to serve your company needs!