INFOGRAPHICS – 2019 Website Design Trends & Your Business
2019 Website Design Trends & Your Business
What are those design trends for this year? Well, some are like last year but modified and some are completely brand new out of the box.
GRAPHICS & COLORS
- Large Images
- Natural, Organic Shapes
- Slants & Diagonals
- Flat images appearing 3-D
- Vibrant, Saturated Color Schemes
- Larger Typography
- Vintage Typography
- Serif Fonts
BEYOND DESIGN BUT INCLUDED IN DESIGN – MOVEMENT
- Purposeful Animation
BEYOND DESIGN – DON’T FORGET MARKETING
Website must be: More than a Pretty Site or All Functionality with no Design.
NEED a Webmaster focused on design, functionality, and marketing – conversions.
- – Mobile First – Priority
- – PageSpeed
- – Voice Search
DESIGN WITH NEXT LEVEL USER INTEGRATION
- Personalized UX
DESIGN TRENDS – ARE THEY PRACTICAL FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
A business website should be designed to be consistent with:
- Who is the target audience/prospect (characteristics, habits, etc.)?
- What do they connect and relate to (speech, imagery, high-professional or fast easy info)?
- What drives them to convert (their triggers to buy)?
- Product/Service type is your audience looking for:
- Features, Benefits or Presentation
- Text, Emotional Words with Images, or Full Imagery
Will the current design trends connect with the above?
INTEGRATE THE RIGHT TRENDS INTO YOUR SITE
- Increase the size of your font for more readability
- Modify images within pages/posts
- In WordPress, add personalized plugins
Final Point – Your Business’ Website & Latest Trends:
Audience Buying Triggers Decides
– Not the designers’ wishes
Redesign NOT Always Necessary
– Add a few trend ideas.
Haven’t Redesigned in Past 3 or More Years?
– It’s Time!